Friday, February 6, 2009

VALEN:THE START

iight so i just found out that i had made this not too long ago.. and didnt even bother updating it..so imma start doin it..

today was kind of a long day for me..woke up pretty late; noon.. i usually wake up at like 6am...but yeah started my day with KUNG FU PANDA...by 1 i had been teaching one of my dancers one of the pieces she missed...so i went over it rather quickly since she had to leave for an appt. after that eej, drew, and i [those are my dancers as well].. went to go get some PHO.. we were hungry as fuck...esp after teaching..and not eating anything till then and mind you this was around 4pm.. so after PHO.. Eej and i went back to y place rest up before practice....CASTING was the shit today.. im so impressed with my groups progress...they loook way better than 8 months ago..but yeah.. thats pretty much it...my day didnt end till just about now...hahah..its about 1:11am... imma head over to my friends house and kick it ...ill be back back on this shit o the double...have a goodnight world...duece:niggahs im out!!!